Abstracts and Paper Submissions
All abstracts and manuscripts must be submitted through the following ROSA (Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review) link:
ISHS online submission procedures:
Acta Horticulturae guidelines:
· Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed
· Abstracts must not exceed 300 words
· Abstracts must not contain tables, pictures or graphs
· All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
· Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar
· An abstract submission charge is due upon submission of an abstract and applies to the presenting author only. For ISHS Individual members, the abstract submission charge is fully waived.
Those who do not hold a user account with ISHS yet:
create an ISHS user account first at https://www.actahort.org/members/newmember?asc=1
After payment and activation of your user account, you can start your abstract submission.
· Abstracts must always be submitted by the presenting author, using their own personal ISHS user account. Submitting an abstract on behalf of, or using the ISHS user account of another author is strictly not permitted.
· Abstracts must be submitted by 17 December 2023 for consideration by the Scientific Committee. Authors will be notified of provisional acceptance of abstracts by 22 December 2023 and will also be notified if the abstract has been selected for an oral or poster presentation.
· All oral presenters, including invited and keynote speakers, must submit a manuscript for Acta Horticulturae according to the Acta Horticulturae guidelines (https://www.ishs.org/authors) by
31 January 2024. Oral presenters who fail to submit a manuscript for publication in Acta Horticulturae may be refused the floor to present their oral presentation. Authors of posters are strongly encouraged to prepare and submit a manuscript for Acta Horticulturae.
· Presenting authors of abstracts accepted for presentation (both oral/poster) must register for the symposium by 31 January 2024. Failing to register for the symposium will result in your abstract being withdrawn from the symposium program and your manuscript being withdrawn from the Acta Horticulturae symposium proceedings.
· Failing to present (oral/poster) at the symposium will result in your manuscript being withdrawn from the Acta Horticulturae symposium proceedings.